Print Description Email This To A Friend
• Professional experience and demonstrated success in all areas of fundraising, planning and implementation/financial resource development. A proven track record and the willingness and desire to be personally involved with these efforts.
• Experience with the cultivation and solicitation of major donors is essential.
• Strong leadership skills including the ability to set and articulate an organizational vision; see and manage from a big picture perspective; be decisive and inclusive in the decision-making process; be proactive and employ critical thinking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, political and diplomatic skills, along with the ability to lead and partner with integrity and inspiration. Flexibility and openness to working with professional and volunteer leadership community-wide.
• Experience in driving teams towards developing and implementing data driven models for success in all areas of fundraising, operations and program development.
• Skill in presenting oneself and communicating in a manner that will challenge and inspire volunteer leadership and professionals.
• Keen understanding of running a mission based organization. Able to integrate the use of business models and sensibility with the core values of The Federation.
• An individual who evidences a genuine and personal commitment to Jewish life and values that inform the work of the Jewish community and the unique complement of Jewish and American values.
• A diplomatic problem solver who can build consensus and engender cooperation between lay leadership and professionals from the breadth of interests and perspectives in the Jewish community.
• Creative and innovative manager; someone who uses expansive thinking to solve problems and generate new ideas.
• Ability to maintain and model high personal, ethical and professional standards.